A simple recipe from vegetarian week
As you probably know, I’m currently on a vegetarian dinner week, just to try it, and I’d like to share a delicious vegetarian recipe I cooked today.
Half a broccoli in pieces
2 pieces of garlig, chopped
1 tablespoon dried chili (I couldn’t find it, so I used fresh chili)
ca 8 dl pasta of choice
A couple of handfulls of green peas
A handfull of sugar peas
1. Boil broccoli for 3-4 minutes.
2. While broccoli boils, fry garlic and chili in a dash of sunflower oil.
3. Add the boiled broccoli to the frying pan, and lower the temperature.
4. Boil the pasta al-dente in the water you used for the broccoli.
5. Add pasta and peas to the frying pan. Let it sit for a while.
6. Add sugar peas, taste with salt and pepper.
Garnish with basel and parmesan (skip the cheese, and I guess you’ve got a vegan meal!).